There are several great things about our Every Day Frustrations series:
- We discover that God’s Word helps us in all kinds of situations in our every-day lives!
- We learn that “No trouble, or trial, or temptation overtakes us that is not common to everybody!
- We can commiserate with our fellow believers over the struggles that we all share.
This Sunday, we will be exploring the trials of getting older. Though this is something obvious for our seniors, all of us are aging. And, though we may not want to admit it, all of us have a struggle with this reality. Perhaps it’s a physical struggle as we notice that we are losing our edge on some things. Or perhaps it’s a mental thing, where we dread losing our independence sometime off in the future.
Join us as we look at Growing Older — the trials involved, the ways to forestall the aging process, the challenges of aging for those experiencing the ravages of old age and those caring for them, and how to experience God’s victory in the midst of it all.
Join us Sundays at 9 AM for great fellowship, worship, and Bible teaching — teaching that touches every day life.
- Next Sunday, August 31 — the Every Day Frustrations of Technology
- Sunday, Sept. 7 — the Every Day Frustrations of Raising Children
I’d love to get your input on these topics ahead of time. If you have thoughts on how these things frustrate you, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. God bless, Christopher